The George Foreman 12205 grill lets you cook all your favourite foods in a healthier way but in a fraction of the normal cooking time. By grilling from both the bottom and top simultaneously, food cooks over twice as fast, plus unwanted fat and grease is channelled away into the drip tray provided, for a much tastier and healthier bite. The size of the grill allows you to cook up to 6 portions of food making it the ideal grill for families or when entertaining guests. The George Foreman 12205 was one of the first grills in the UK to come with the very popular removable plates feature which allows you to detach the cooking plates and simply pop them in the dishwasher. For added versatility the grill also comes with a digitally controlled countdown timer as well as variable temperature control.
About George Foreman
In 1996, the first George Foreman Lean Mean Fat Reducing Grilling Machine was launched, following former heavyweight boxer George Foreman’s quest to find a product which allowed him to eat many of his favourite foods, but in a more healthy way. The George Foreman Grill has gone on to sell a phenomenal 100 million grills worldwide; its success due to it being a healthier, quicker and more convenient way of cooking.
- 1 x George Foreman grill
- 1 x drip tray
- 1 x Spatula
- 1 x Instruction and recipe book
- 1 x 12 month guarantee card
- Grill channels fat and grease in to separate drip tray for healthier eating
- Cooks over twice as fast as conventional cooking methods
- Removable, dishwasher safe grill plates for easier cleaning
- Digitaly controled timer and variable temperature control
- Floating hinge allows you to evenly cook extra thick food and sandwiches