Canon LEGRIA FS306 Camcorder - Red


Canon LEGRIA FS306 Camcorder - Red (37x Optical Zoom, 2.7 Inch Widescreen LCD) deal of the week


Canon LEGRIA FS306 Camcorder - Red (37x Optical Zoom, 2.7 Inch Widescreen LCD) Peace at Last
Having been the very happy owners of a bulky JVC mini tape recorder for the past eight years, it was a very sad day when we realised that it had done it's last bit of filming and left us for the great camcorder home in the sky! I'd planned on upgrading to a dvd disc type machine, but they are apparently obselete now according to all the tekkies out there. So, my plan scuppered, the challenge commenced. About October 2009 I started looking for a replacement. Let's just say the market has moved on. I've spent months trawling through reviews watching on Amazon for the reviews to click up, visiting the various local electrical stores (do your research on line - it's far more accurate than in store!!!!). Well I missed the winter recital, the very last family nativity, and the spring recital and I was adamant that not another event would go by unfilmed. I hesitated so long as I was desperate not to make a mistake, the market is huge, and there are far too many to choose from. In the end I took the plunge. I settled on the FS306 and didnt wait for it's successor which came out the following day! I don't need HD, i've not got the computer or tv technology to support it, and the quality of the FS306 is brilliant without it. I knew I didn't want a built in memory as our holidays are always inclimate and activity based and may affect the laser quality. It came out on top for lots of reasons, but mainly because of where I want to film, generally too many rows back with dim light or on skis. It has so far lived up to my expectations, i've filmed an indoor party and it's clear, with lovely sound, the picture is steady and bright and the quality is great. The controls were easy to use, it was dead simple to set up and even the kids can use it. It fits in the palm of my hand, it's neat, compact and would fit in a coat pocket - perfect for mountain terrain! I charged it on the 31st March, and yep, it's still got plenty of charge left in it. It probably does loads of quirky things too, but for me, point and shoot will do nicely thank you. I just want memories for my family. Overall verdict - go for it!

Canon LEGRIA FS306 Camcorder - Red (37x Optical Zoom, 2.7 Inch Widescreen LCD) deal of the week



No comments:

Post a Comment